My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kavachai.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Remote Controller for Windows Mobile Devices

Couple of years ago when I was developing for Windows Mobile devices I used Pocket Controller as remote controller. It costs money but we had licenses for it.
Recently I joined Excitor company as WM client developer and had to find freeware alternative to Pocket Controller. I found great application EveryWAN Remote Support. It has free personal edition with the only limitation: device has to be connected to desktop via ActiveSync using USB or Bluetooth. It's OK for development purposes, so EveryWAN Remote Support Personal Edition is a great replacement of Pocket Controller.

No comments:

Post a Comment