My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://kavachai.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Couple of words about Adobe Reader odd behavior

I guess almost everybody use Adobe Reader to read pdf documents. I'm the one of this army of users.

Recently I've detected one strange behaviour of this product:
  • Sometimes I close my laptop while using Adobe Reader in maximized window. This results in going to sleep mode for the a display (laptop itself operates as usual).
  • When I open laptop, for some reason Adobe Reader doesn't use maximized window although the its window covers all client space on the screen. This is pretty strange, because all other applications does not have such a problem.

I'm using Dell Inspiron 6400 and Adobe Reader 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment